Monday 8 August 2016

Rewind Exhibition Catalogue


Preparations for the catalogue to accompany my forthcoming solo exhibition, 'Rewind', at Art Bermondsey Project Space, London are well underway. It's a 32pp catalogue with 15 images, and is beginning to look really splendid.

A few weeks ago, the images were sent to State Media magazine who are kindly designing it for the show. Anna McNay has completed a critical essay about my work that will be included in the catalogue - informative and beautifully written. Plus I have supplied a few extracts from my memoir, 'Art, Life and Everything', which will also be included.

Last week we were proofing the text and artwork. This week it goes off to Arts Council of England for approval before finally being sent off to the printers. With only three weeks to go before the show opens, it is all very exciting and now I can't wait to see the catalogue in print!

'Rewind', Acrylic on unprimed canvas. 24 x 24 in.
© Julie Umerle

No comments: