Monday 28 November 2022

Short Review / Norwich University of the Arts

 


Pleased to see this short review of my memoir 'Art, Life and Everything' by the library at Norwich University of the Arts who stock my book in their collection:

"An honest and enjoyable autobiography from Julie Umerle showcasing her determination and dedication to navigating the world of visual art as a disabled artist. An engaging read for any artist or creator." 

I am thrilled that so many university libraries have chosen to acquire my memoir which helps it reach a wide and diverse audience. And a big shout out to the library at Norwich University of the Arts for profiling my book on social media!

Here's a link to 'Art, Life and Everything' should you wish to read it: amzn.en/dp/1527242161

1 comment:

Artiste said...

So great review;)