Saturday 11 October 2014

Three group shows

I'm pleased to announce that I have three group shows opening before the end of the year. These shows are all in connection with the collective 'Contemporary British Painting' and a wonderful opportunity to get my work out into the world.

For those who follow my blog, you may remember that I wrote earlier this year in August about the 'Priseman-Seabrook collection of 21st Century British Painting'. The first showing of this collection of over sixty works, which includes one of my paintings, is at Huddersfield Art Gallery from 1st November 2014 - 14th March 2015. This exhibition is called 'Contemporary British Painting'. A catalogue will be published to accompany the exhibition, available through Amazon.

The second show is at Ipswich Art School Gallery from 15th November 2014 - 8th March 2015. This exhibition is called 'Paint Britain', with thirty-six participating artists.

The third show is at St Marylebone Crypt in London from 8th December 2014 to 4th January 2015, and is called 'Contemporary British Painting'. This is the group's annual christmas exhibition.

I hope you will be able to visit one or more of these exhibitions. At least now I'll be able to give a good response when people ask me where they can see my paintings!

No comments: